Forms and Permits - City of Maize, Kansas
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
City of Maize "Where Community Counts"

Forms and Permits

* Regulated by Sedgwick County Fire District 1

For all other applications related to building and construction, please contact the Metropolitan Area Building and Construction Department at (316) 660-1840.


City of Maize
Through the integration of its population into every aspect of quality education, civic improvements, community appearance, commerce and recreation, Maize shall preserve its small town atmosphere and become the best small city in Kansas.

"Where Community Counts"

10100 W Grady Ave. ∙  P.O. Box 245 ∙ Maize, KS 67101
p:  316.722.7561 ∙  f:  316.722.0346